This is a WordPress Premium Plugin developed by Carlos Moreira.
The main purpose of this application is to create online maps, displaying the world or a specific country or area, coloring regions or adding markers that can be interactive.
If you buy this plugin…
You will be able to show hundreds of different kinds of maps online, on your WordPress website, including:
- A map of the entire world.
- A continent or a sub-continent´ (Africa, Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and all their sub-continents).
- A country (including the most requested: USA , United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Australia… virtually all the countries in the world already included!)
- A country divided by its regions.
- A state in the United States.
- The United Stated divided by metropolitan areas.
- A state in the United States divided by metropolitan areas.
You can add active colored regions to the map, and display them in 2 different ways:
- As Regions – It will color the whole region, for example a country, a country province, or a US state.
- As Markers -It will display a colored bubble in the chosen regions, that can be a city, a state or a country.
You can add interactivity to the active regions:
- A Tooltip – A tooltip will be displayed by default on hover with the information you provide.
You will be able to customize the visual of your maps:
- Background color;
- Border width and color;
- Inactive regions color;
- Individual colors for each active region;
- Markers size;
- Width and Height of the map;
This plugin uses the powerful Google Geochart API that creates the SVG maps that this plugin displays. As the google API updates, this plugin will also update to deliver the best possible experience when creating interactive maps.