This layout will work as a slider presentation and each question will have an image in the background. One question will display at a time. Perfect if you want your user to focus on the quiz and engage him with beautiful background images.
Options OverviewTo top
- Questions Position – Where the questions will be placed on top of the image
- Entry Screen – If you want to have an entry screen before displaying questions
- Entry Screen Background – Background Image for the entry screen
- Entry Screen Content – Text to display in the entry screen
- Content Position – Where the content for the entry screen will display
- Progress Bar – If you want to display a progress bar together with your questions, indicating the number of questions left
- Add Reload Button – To enable a button at the end that will allow the user to refresh the page and retake the quiz
- Content Suggestions Layout – Layout for the content suggestions attached to this quiz
- Suggestions URL target – Target to open the URL for a suggested content. Same page or new page.
- Minimal Height on Desktop – Minimal height for the quiz for bigger screens
- Minimal Height on Mobile – Minimal height for the quiz on smaller screens
- Quiz Max Width – Maximum width of the quiz container
Entry ScreenTo top
If you want to display information before the quiz questions, you can enable the entry screen option and you’ll be able to setup a background image, some text and a button to start the quiz will display. You can select where the content will be in the entry screen and if needed, in the settings page, in the Visual > Presentation layout section, you’ll be able to edit the font styles.
Questions PositionTo top
With the presentation layout, the image will display as the background and the questions will display above the image, on a chosen location. The available options for the position are:
- Left Side 1/3 – On the left side, taking 33% of space (first column of 3);
- Left Side 1/2 – On the left side, taking 50% of space (first column of 2);
- Center 1/3 – In the center, taking 33% of space (column 2 of 3);
- Center 2/4 – In the center, taking 50% of space (columns 2 and 3 of 4);
- Right Side 1/3 On the right side, taking 33% of space (last column of 3);
- Right Side 1/2 – On the right side, taking 50% of space (second column of 2);
Progress BarTo top
You can choose to display a progress bar at the bottom or top of the layout, that can either be a static text information or an animated bar. The progress bar will display the number of the current question and the total of questions. For example 3/6.
Content SuggestionsTo top
The content suggestions can display at the end of the quiz together with the results, if you have setup ‘content suggestions filters’. You’ll be able to choose the layout for them:
- Columns – The entries will display with an image (if it exists) and the title below, divided in the number of columns you have chosen;
- Image List – The entries will display in a list, with the image on the left;
- List – Simple list, without images.
In addition to the layout, you’ll be able to choose if you want the links to open in the same page or a new page/tab.
There will be some sizing options available for the presentation layout. You can set a maximum width value, and a minimal height for desktop and mobile screen sizes. This can be useful to control how the quiz will look like across different devices.